Re: kde 3.4 in sid

On Tuesday 05 Apr 2005 16:27, C. Hurschler wrote:
> On Monday 04 April 2005 11:44 pm, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > * David Pastern [Tue, 05 Apr 2005 07:15:01 +1000]:
> >
> >   If you see it necessary, then please be 100% sure they're thick _and_
> >   uncaring before addressing them like this. This mail of yours hurt my
> >   feelings. I don't expect my users to thank me everyday, but certainly
> >   I'm not here to get bashed.
> >
> >   Learning to cope,
> >
> > --
>
> Keep up the good work.  There are many who appreciate it!!
>
> Chris

I would like to express my appreciation for Debian GNU/Linux,  and the people
who make it possible.  I have been using Woody for a long time, and now use
Sarge.  apt-get is impressive.

It would be nice if people who  hold other views tried to be constructive,
and tried harder to avoid hurting the  volunteers who make this Distro
possible,  and for fun.  Don't spoil their fun with needless flaming.

Best regards,

Geoff.