Re: kde 3.4 in sid

On Monday 04 April 2005 18:59, Pierre Habouzit wrote:

>       But PLEASE WAKE UP ... Ubuntu is possible thanks to the guys you
>       treat like shit.
>
> and yeah I'm pissed and I'm going to regret that mail ... but I really
> feel hurt here.

I think you're entitled.  I've moved to Ubuntu myself, because Debian no
longer suits my needs, but I fully understand that you, and others like you,
made (and continue to make) Ubuntu possible.

Thanks to all the Debian developers who have made, and will continue to make,
computing fun for me.
--
derek