Re: kde 3.4 in sid

Le Lun 4 Avril 2005 23:15, David Pastern a écrit :
> Sorry to sound rude, but i'm finding it's necessary to become blunt
> with thick or uncaring developers.

  Then I'm finding it's necessary for you to learn some respect or at
least politeness wrt people that does the hard work of coping with pple
like you.

  If Ubuntu makes you happy, then use Ubuntu, but don't spit on the
people that make the ubuntu packages possible (*).

(*)   yeah those people are the arrogant debian developper bastards (**)
(**)  yeah, do you believe that Ubuntu is built with wind ? no they
      rework/enhance debian packages. And no I'm not unhappy with
      Ubuntu's work. I just begin to be really annoyed by people waving
      that Debian *could* work if those stupid DD worked like the Ubuntu
      developpers do.
      But PLEASE WAKE UP ... Ubuntu is possible thanks to the guys you
      treat like shit.

and yeah I'm pissed and I'm going to regret that mail ... but I really
feel hurt here.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O