Re: Fonts disappeared

Le Lundi 4 Avril 2005 15:48, Matej Cepl a écrit :
> Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > since x-window-syste-core (or the other one, i can't remember)
> > depends upon ttf-bitstream-vera, maybe we should make them +
> > antialiasing the default.
>
> Please no -- ttf-bitstream-vera (although very nice font) is useless
> for me because it does not support any characters outside of ISO
> 8859-1 area.

hmmm, in fact, the good idea would be to use the fontconfig : serif
sans-serif and monospace defaults.

those should be quite sensible, and they *should* work on every host,
envery encoding. else you may want to bug fontconfig maintainer to ask
him to choose some more sensible settings.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O