Re: crashes and hangs in KDE 3.4

[ Replying a bit late, sorry. ]

El Lunes, 28 de Marzo de 2005 19:13, Andrew Schulman escribió:
> In the case of kmail, I moved my mail out of .kde into .mail, by
> modifying kmailrc-- can't remember the details now, but it's in the
> kmail FAQ.

AFAIK, only in the new version the local mail is stored in ~/.kde, and it is
still kept in ~/Mail if such directory exists at startup.

Another simple solution, is using symlinks. For example, I have all my Kopete
and Koversation logs under ~/personal/pim/logs, because I put symlinks in
~/.kde/share/apps/konversation/logs pointing to there. This way I have in
sync this data between my laptop and my desktop.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net