Re: Fonts disappeared

* Charles Logan [Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:37:50 -0500]:
> With the last upgraded packages for Sarge that included The X system,
> kde lost many of it's common fonts in the 100dpi, 75dpi, etc.  For
> example, the Helvetica fonts show up in the control center as installed
> and available, but aren't listed in the font settings of any apps. There
> were some kde packages upgrades in this last batch as well, but I'm not
> where I can see what they were at the moment.  Anyone else experience
> this, or is it a local snafu on my end?

  Did you upgrade fontconfig too? There have been several changes in the
  configuration introduced in the 2.3.x series, so it could be that.
  dpkg-reconfigure fontconfig?

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve
immortality throguh not dying.
                -- Woody Allen