Re: kontact (kde 3.4.0) stay initializing

On Thursday 31 March 2005 22:01, Joerg Platte wrote:

> I have the same problem. But restarting Kontact is not necessary.
> Just close all password windows using the button in the title bar.

or Alt+F4 (or Alt+Esc if you use KDE 4 modifier scheme)

> Kontact will ask you again later and then you can enter the
> password... Strange, but it works for me...

It's a kind of "bug" in Kontact to prevent disturbing user input while
Kontact is coming up. It seems the developer didn't have the
authentication dialog in mind. It's already fixed in KDE CVS and will
hopefully be fixed in 3.4.1 too.

Cheers
André