Re: kompmgr

Transparency works fine for me as well (I recompiled the packages, though),
with kde 3.3.2 & xcompmgr. But I wonder if others observed:
Gdk-ERROR: "badmatch"
with some applications. I got this error with xcdroast and pptpconfig at least.

FYI the only workaround I found was, unfortunately! to disable the composite extension:
#Section "Extensions"
#       Option "Composite" "Enable"
#       Option "RENDER" "Enable"
#EndSection

Perhaps some gdk apps. need a fix, or I did something wrong, can very well be!

Thanks, Cheers, JD.