Re: media:/ in 3.4-pre broken?

> Maybe I didn't really make myself clear here... mounting actually works,
> just KDE doesn't see that the device is mounted and always tries to mount
> it. Then the media:/sda1 call fails because the IOSlave dies.

I have exactly the same problem on one of my computers. I can mount devices
using pmount and KDE mounts removable devices, too. But the IO-slave does not
detect this and dies. The same setup (as far I can remember) works without
any problems on my notebook, but I can't reproduce it on my other computer.
Has anybody solved this issue?

regards,
Joerg