Re: Where do i get 3.4?

* Tomas Pospisek's [Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:01:17 +0100]:

> <suggestion>
>  Maintainers, I guess you'd be happy about upgrade reports?

  Yes, that's for sure. We want to hear any problems you may find with
  the experimental packages, since that will enable us to deliver a much
  more polished "product" in sid. (Did I just say "product", geez. ;-)

>  If you want
>  people to contribute in whatever way, maybe you could note that in
>  http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/migration-status.txt. Leaving a line
>  what the major show stoppers (upgrade from kdm3.3 to kdm3.4 f.ex) are
>  would be a nice addon of course...
>  ?
> </suggestion>

  Alejandro Exojo has recently volunteered to create some web content
  for http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org (instead of a plain dir listing).
  I've talked with him right now, and he will prepare a "How to get KDE
  3.4" page that will also list the known issues, and will engourage
  users to report new ones. He well send a message when ready.

  migration-status.txt was more of a document intended for internal
  coordination.

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

There is no man so good who, were he to submit all his thoughts to the
laws, would not deserve hanging ten times in his life
                -- Michel de Montaigne