Switching Konqueror between proxy and non-proxy locations

I have two laptops which I need to configure so that they can easily be
switched between a location where they require a proxy to reach the
outside world from Konqueror and one where they do not.  I will have
a set of scripts which handle the change of IP addresses (one is static
the other dhcp) and I would like to update Konqueror as well to reflect
the proxy requirement.  The one with the proxy is the one with static
IP addresses.

Anyone got any ideas?

Regards

David