Re: What's the best way to safely remove kde apps?

El Sábado, 19 de Febrero de 2005 17:37, Tim Folger escribió:
> > Be aware also, that "kde" is just a metapackage, so if you
> > installed it, its dependencies where installed too, and now you can
> > remove it safely.
>
> So if I remove the kde metapackage, would that lead to any problems
> when I perform an apt-get upgrade?

The only difference, will be if the old version of the "kde" package, depends
on A, B and C, and the new one depends on A, B, C and D, for example.

If you keep it installed, D will be installed automatically during the
dist-upgrade.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net