Re: What's the best way to safely remove kde apps?

El Sábado, 19 de Febrero de 2005 01:09, Tim Folger escribió:
> I'd like to remove some kde apps that I seldom use--games, etc.--but
> when I try to use synaptic or apt-get to remove individual kde
> packages, apt and synaptic want to remove all of kde as well. What is
> the best way to get rid of unwanted kde apps?

I agree with Matej, aptitude is the better apt software to handle what
packages are installed as dependencies, and which one you manually installed.

Be aware also, that "kde" is just a metapackage, so if you installed it, its
dependencies where installed too, and now you can remove it safely.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net