Re: Decryption failed, importing PKCS#12-certificate into Kleopatra

On Saturday 12 February 2005 09:30, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> On Friday 11 February 2005 22:50, Matej Cepl wrote:
> > That's an interesting question -- I would probably go for bugs.kde.org
> > and hope that somebody will sort it out (I am actually not sure, whether
> > it shouldn't be a buglist of gnupg.org).
>
> It is not possible to report bugs on kleopatra using the bugs.kde.org. The
> package doesn't seem to exist.

Reporting the bug to the debian maintainers is out of the question. They are
swamped with bug reports as it is. (250+ bugs just on kdepim. Most of them
probably invalid I'd guess.)

Anders

--
 - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.3.2 - KMail 1.7.2 -