Re: Printing with Konqueror. Small font size

| What in the world prevents you from putting '@media print' line
| into your style-sheet referred in the Control Center?

Cousin Matjec ....

  The only thing I can think of that was preventing me
  from doing this was  *me*  being  *too dumb*
  to go ahead and stick it in there ....

  I added the following line ....

    @media print { body { font-size :  x-large ; } }

  To the bottom of the file ....

    /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/common/kde-default.css

  Now all is well ....

  Successfully printed a  man:xyzzy  page from Konquer
  with fonts printed large enough to easily read  ....

  Thanks very much for the suggestion and for your persistence
  in pushing me in the right direction ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being