Re: Re-enabling saving of form entries

On Friday 11 February 2005 15:22, Nick Leverton wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 02:17:59PM -0400, Derek Broughton wrote:
> > A) What does "man grep" have to do with this?
> > B) Isn't there a better way?
> > C) Even if there isn't, I can't see how that's relevant to any specific
> > site.
>
> Twas clue enough, I should have thought to grep the config files.
> Quite a number of user KDE settings are hidden in them.

Most of us actually _know_ how to use grep.  I still don't see how grepping
~/.kde tells you where the passwords are, let alone how to say you want site
X to remember them.

> It didn't solve my problem though, so there is some other reason why
> I'm not being offered the choice of saving passwords for one site

That's my point - he gave you the wrong file anyway, and I can't figure out
where the appropriate spot for the gui interface is.

--
derek