Re: Kleopatra KMail S/MIME gpgsm, what's going on?

Am Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2005 21:33 schrieb Anders Ellenshøj Andersen:
> On Thursday 10 February 2005 19:04, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> > > But really? Shouldn't this just work?
> >
> > It does, read
> >  http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2005/01/msg00436.html
> > and be happy :)
>
> But you still have to use experimental packages. It doesn't work out of the
> box. I hope you can forgive me for not being completely happy until that
> happens.

Then you have to wait for the release of GnuPG-2.0, good luck ;)
GnuPG-1.4 was just released and I doubt that GnuPG-2.0 will be
released before Sarg.... ...wait, I take that back ;)

Either you take kleopatra out of Sarge because it's uninstallable or you live
with the external repository.

HS