Re: Problems playing ogg-files

Oliver Heins wrote:
Am Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005 21:52 schrieb Paul:

There's another post that says it's necessary to remove a
couple config files from your ~/.kde preferences, but I
didn't have to do that and didn't make a note of which
ones.  Try searching this list within the past week.

I found a message that says to delete the two files knotify.eventsrc and knotifyrc. I already had deleted them and got my k3b sounds back, which are .wav's; sounds that are ogg's don't get played. The problem seems to be something else.

(I tried to move ~/.kde away; even with this virgin kde I couldn't play ogg-files.)

Thanks for your help,
olli

hmmm, perhaps you need to reinstall or dpkg-reconfigure.

paul