Re: USB Flash Drives & Automatic Mounting?

If you have it listed in fstab kde mounts it automatically when you
try to access it through devices://

Autoumount of usb media is not recommended if you intend to write on it.

For detection of such media wait until may if you want to apt-get it.

Or are there cvs packages from KDE?