Re: How to get rid of Firefox-ish search box in Konqueror?

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:05:02 +0100, Pierre Habouzit
<pierre.habouzit@m4x.org> wrote:
> I think it cannot be that easy. since D&D is used to move a toolbar out
> of the window as a floating dialog. it means you should have a special
> part of the app that is a 'trash' for your toolbars (I mean a special
> target that if you drop things on it ... they are destroyed).

The way most programs handle it is by opening a toolbar modification
dialog with the toolbars visible and letting you drag and drop buttons
to/from them while it's open. Firefox and OpenOffice both work this
way.

--
-Nick Pilon