system sounds broken?

Hello,

Since a few days I have no system sounds. Are they broken in unstable? They
used to work in the previous version (3.3.1) Can anyone confirm this?

Sound is working and arts also. The testsound is played normally and other
programs as noatun and amorak are able to play the system sounds
from /usr/share/sounds Ogg and wave files.

With system notifications these sounds are not audible. I saw the posibility
to use an external player. Also that didn't work.

Is there an requirement which is not automatically installed?

Thanks for the reply

--
Johnny Geling