Re: How to get rid of Firefox-ish search box in Konqueror?

On January 27, 2005 11:12 pm, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I really like in pre-3.3 konqueror that there was NOT search box
> (like in Mozilla Firefox), because I prefer konqueror shortcuts
> anyway. Is there any way how to get rid of it in 3.3.1?

In the Settings menu of Konqueror -> Configure Toolbars and select the
"Location Toolbar <searchbar>" from the pull down menu then in the
Current actions: view select the Search Bar and use the left arrow to
move it to the Available actions:,  now use the Apply button and it
should disappear.

> Thanks,
>
> Matej

Your Welcome,