Re: Insert image in html edit mode

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 11:04, Paul wrote:
> Alvin Smith wrote:
> > There are times when it would be nice to be able to create an email
> > message in html format with images inserted within the message instead of
> > being attachments.
>
> I don't use that feature though because most people have html mail
> turned off by default.  Even M$, in sp2, finally set up the preference
> for mail to turn off html.

I don't send html mail, ever, but "most people"????  _Most_ people are still
using MS, and love HTML mail (and no, MS didn't  "finally set up the
preference" in SP2 - it's been there as long as I can remember - it just
might be easier to find now).

> > I have not been able to find a way of doing this so far with
> > Kmail.  Is there a standard external editor or something like that that
> > people are using to accomplish this, or is this just not possible?
>
> Yes, mozilla-mail will do this.

That's not an editor, that's a whole new email program.
--
derek