Re: Dependency problems with Sound.

* Paul [Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:06:18 -0500]:

> I'm still having this problem, even after getting the latest updates
> installed.  It seems libflac and libvorbis are being held out due to a
> dependency problem with packages (akode, juk, kaudiocreator,
> kdemultimedia-kio-plugins) in kdemultimedia.  But, the maintainers
> announced the new versions on Jan 13.  Have they appeared in your mirror
> yet?  Which mirror are you using?  I've tried ftp.au, ftp,de, ftp.us so
> far, with no updates when I do apt-get install kdemultimedia.

  Sorry, the packages in the experimental distribution have not been
  fixed. (Though I'm running those without problems.)

  We've still not decided when we'll be uploading kdemultimedia 3.3.2 to
  unstable. If it's gonna take a while, I'll look into updating the
  Alioth repository.

  Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for that
rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge.
                -- Erwin Knoll