Re: Please confirm: io-slave issue with kate editor

On Monday 24 January 2005 00:23, Matías Costa wrote:
> I only can soy latest unstable works correctly. I have tested kate, kwrite
> and ark. localhost with fish and ftp.

The problem isn't kate. Kate works fine, as I confirmed with one of it's
developers earlier. The problem is with the program associations. Somehow the
menu is messed up so it doesn't pass the right options to the command line,
and you can't save the association either.

Anders