Why is screensaver glmatrix not used?

Hi,

I've got a problem with the screensavers:

I'm using 2 computers, both with the same packets installed (relating
to this problem). On the first, if I choose the screensaver "Matrix"
under menu-point GL-Screensaver, glmatrix (the 3D-matrix) is used. This
is correct behaviour, because there is a "normal" matrix too under
another menupoint. On the second computer both matrix menu-points are
pointing to the "normal" matrix, no one is starting glmatrix. Trying
glmatrix in between xscreensaver, it works fine, so glmatrix is
installed and executable. Problem remains when trying this with a new
maiden user.

Whats going wrong, what shall I do to solve this?

ciao, Dirk
--
|      Akkuschrauber Kaufberatung and AEG GSM stuff       |
|   Visit my homepage:   http://www.nutrimatic.ping.de/   |