Re: kde 3.3.2 in experimental?

On Friday 14 January 2005 23:37, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>   Well, help is always welcome. What we always need most is bug
> handling power, FWIW.

I've noticed that a lot of bugs can be processed quite easily as they
refer to old, no longer relevant versions of packages.
These should be quite trivial to test and either ask the submitter to
confirm the problem still exists or close the bug right off with a short
explanation.

I plan to do some KDE bug triage when time permits. (I've got loads of
experience from processing installation reports from D-I ;-)

I'm spending a lot of time on Debian Installer currently and can make no
promises, but if no one objects, I will just start when I find some time.

Any preferences where to start?

Cheers,
Frans Pop