kde 3.3.2 in experimental?

Hey guys,

Anyone know the status of KDE 3.3.2 in experimental? I know there's a
sort of preview packaging there, but is anyone still working on it? or
is everyone focused on getting 3.3.1 ready for sarge?

I noticed that the 3.3.2 packages lack some security fixes from
upstream. I would be willing to package the current upstream KDE 3.3.2
completely if the maintainers are interested. I already help out with
SDL packaging for Debian, and would like to assist on KDE as well, as I
use it everyday here at home.

Lawrence