Are there (experimental) packages for KDE 3.4 Beta1 ?

Hello,

I just wonder if somebody provides (experimental) debina packages for KDE 3.4
Beta1. I would be interested in trying the new media kioslave and see if we
can get icons in the desktop when we plug in different USB devices.

--
Pablo Pita Leira

Debian Hint #32: Disabling a normally-active service in a specific runlevel
should be done by changing the S link in /etc/rc<level>.d to a K link,
rather than removing the link entirely; if all links are removed, the
system will assume on the next install that they need to be replaced.