Re: how to save settings of konqueror

On Thu 13 January 2005 11:16, Frederik Dannemare wrote:
> On Thursday 13 January 2005 00:37, Ruth A. Kramer wrote:
>
> > Aside: I hadn't noticed that he broke the thread, but I suspect he
> > did, which is not good, unless he's really changing subjects--then
> > it might be a good idea as long as the new subject line accurately
> > reflects the contents of the new thread (and doesn't leave an
> > unanswered question in the old thread).
>
> IMO, you should simply never break a thread. Use "new subj [WAS old
> subj] instead if you have to.

The reason he was breaking threads is because he was not subscribed to
the list and was reading the list through the debian-kde archives.
There are links that allow one to "reply to the list" and it supplies
the subject but the reference headers are not picked up by KMail...
(they are there in the link however, so this is sort of a KMail bug -
the ability to specify a header at the command line even exists so it
ought to be doable, at least from Konquerer anyway)

Regards
--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario