Re: how to clear cache

On Thursday 06 January 2005 10:24, jianan wrote:
> After visiting some sensitive sites, you are advised to 'clear the
> cache' for security reason. In IE, this involves clearing files in
> a folder, and there's a button for that
>
> How is this handle in Konqueror?

This was a very simple question that got very much feedback, not
because it was simple and easily understandable, no, it was _too_
simple. And not just asking too simple questions, the author is also
rude and disrespect all written and unwritten rules of the entire
mailborne information universe. This caused a lot of traffic that
most contributors stated to be wasted bandwidth, but in the end they
wasted more of their precious time and bandwidth by speaking up
instead of keeping silent.

I think easy questions are good, because they can be answered by users
not having _that_ much experience, but _this_ is something they know.
A better way to 'integrate' into the online community than getting an
elbow in the chest.

Kind regards,
--
Svenn