Re: how to clear cache

On Friday 07 January 2005 07:09, jianan wrote:
> Derek, 'cobaco' and Anders,
>
> You guys just can't get it, can you? If you don't like a question for
> whatever reason, just don't answer it. This is just plain, simple
> commonsense; a basic unwritten rule of netiquette.  Straight-forward
> answer for a straight-forward question or none at all. What can be
> simpler than this?
>
> Learn from Jesus (sorry the pun is unintentional).

learn from this discussion: the way you asked questions is thought by many
to be somewhat lacking, I pointed you to a resource that tells you how to
avoid having that happen in the future.

I saw a problem, and pointed you to a resource on how to avoid this problem,
I'm not sure why you have problem with that, or how that makes me 'not get
it'.
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)