Re: Artsd broken in Sid

On Thursday 06 January 2005 21:05, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> El Viernes, 7 de Enero de 2005 02:23, Bob Hauck escribió:

> > I did an upgrade of my Sid installation tonight and now my KDE
> > system notifications no longer work.
>
> The problem is libflac, I'm afraid:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/288876

Thanks for the response.  I figured out the same answer a while after I
sent the email to the list.

A temporary fix is to symlink /usr/lib/libFLAC.so.6 -> libFLAC.so.4.  I
filed a bug report against libarts1 because it oughta be using what's
actually on the system.

--
 -| Bob Hauck
 -| To Whom You Are Speaking