Artsd broken in Sid

I did an upgrade of my Sid installation tonight and now my KDE system
notifications no longer work.  It turns out that artsd will not play
ogg files at all.  I can use artsplay to play wav fines, and they also
play fine in the Control Center notifications applet, but no ogg.  Ogg
files work fine in xmms even when playing through artsd.

If I run artsd in a terminal so I can see the messages, I get "can't
open file" when attempting to play an ogg.

I tried downgrading arts, libarts1, and libartsc0 to the previous
version from snapshots.debian.net, but that didn't help.  Does anyone
have any ideas?  I'd kind of like to figure out what to report a bug
against before shooting a report off.

--
 -| Bob Hauck
 -| To Whom You Are Speaking