Re: java plug-in (sablevm)

Derek Broughton <derek <at> pointerstop.ca> writes:

> I agree.  I have explicitly _not_ used such words as "crap" though.  The
> problem is that kaffe (specifically - I haven't tried sablevm) has never been
> at a stage where I could use if for my own applications.  If I can't use it
> _at all_ it's hard to get involved to the point where I could even do 1 & 2,
> let alone 3.  And for the record, I wasn't "going on ranting" - Michael asked
> for specific details and I told him I couldn't give any because kaffe had
> never been usable for me.

Thank you for your kind bug report, Derek. I couldn't find a bug report from you
on the Kaffe mailing list, or in the Debian bug tracker, unfortunately, so I
have no idea what you are talking about.

Are your problems related to Kaffe crashing, or is it some class library issue?

cheers,
dalibor topic