Re: Vague, uninteresting question...

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 10:48, jianan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a 'he', not a 'she'. I'm in a hurry and have no time to get involved in
> a verbal slugging match.

Hey, excuse me.  afaict, I was the only person who used the feminine pronoun
(and, again, you're being rude by not quoting properly). I was making an
attempt to be gender neutral and one of the pronouns escaped me.  Sorry.

> When I ask a question, I appreciate an answer, whether it is a good one or
> not doesn't matter.
> But I can't take it when instead of an answer, I get
> comment on my question. The way I see it, it is a waste of time and
> bandwidth.

If you don't want to accept commentary as well as answers, you're in the wrong
place. _I_ gave you the benefit of the doubt, I _did_ supply an answer to
your question about icon errors in the kdm log (though no doubt not the one
you wanted to see) and I even said that your questions were neither vague nor
uninteresting.  But if you just spit in the face of the people who try to
help you, you won't get any help.

fyi, if you're in a _hurry_ you'll get most of the answers you've been looking
for from google much faster than from this forum - which is what Paul was
complaining about.  Paul's just normal noise around here.
--
derek