Re: Q about konsole: How to open new tab by a script

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 16:22, Ulrich Scholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with "konsole -e foo" I start a new konsole and run in it the script
> foo.  How can I instead open a new tab in an existing konsole and run
> the script there?

You can use dcop and grep or dcopfind to locate running konsole instances.
You can use dcop and the application's "konsole" interface to create a new
session.

Unfortunately you can only enter commands into the sessions if the konsole
instance was started with the --script parameter.

Cheers,
Kevin