KDE Xkb Options No Longer Working?

A few days ago, the version of X11 in testing got upgraded. After the
upgrade, my KDE Xkb options seem to have stopped working. I only use
"Meta mapped to win-keys", because I like using them for "system
tasks", like switching desktops. But even going in and actually
resetting them a few times doesn't produce any results unless I open a
terminal and run the setxkbmap line that the Xkb Options tab produces.

I've managed to "trick" it into working for now by including that line
in one of KDM's startup files, but I'd like for this to work properly.
Is there already a bug about this and, if not, what package should it
be submitted for?

--
-Nick Pilon