kdebindings 3.3.0 packages available

hi all,

  this mail is to inform you that I've prepared kdebindings 3.3.0
  packages. the previous maintainer, Dominique Devriese, has orphaned
  the package and I'm taking over its maintenance. this is the first
  time I prepare such a big package, and seeing the amount of work it
  implies, I publicly acknowledge the labour of anybody maintaining or
  having maintained a kdefoo source package (thanks!).

  the packages are, at the moment, available in the kalyxo repository.
  the apt/sources.list line, debpool permitting, is:

    deb http://www.kalyxo.org/debian/ unstable main

  the pool, for direct download, is at:

    http://www.kalyxo.org/debian/pool/k/kdebindings

  these are meant to enter debian unstable as soon as they get uploaded
  by a DD and, then, NEW processing happens (the ruby bindings did not
  exist in previous uploads).

  note that if you have libqt-perl installed, you'll have to
  --force-overwrite libsmokeqt1 and libsmokeqt-dev (#274779).

  please don't hesitate to report any other problems you may find with
  the packages.

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Taking any religion too seriously --even the Church of Emacs-- can be
hazardous to your health.
                -- Richard Stallman