Re: How do I change font in the console?

Hi,

look at console-tools package
(http://packages.debian.org/testing/utils/console-tools), it has
configuration somewhere in /etc/console-tools/. I recommend you to
use terminus
fonts(http://packages.debian.org/testing/utils/console-terminus),
they are very good for a long term using of the console.

kybu