From: "Mateusz" <tisam@wp.pl>
To: <debian-kde@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Problem with sound in KDE
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:33:29 +0200

Hello!

I've a problem concerning sound in KDE(i've 3.3)(debian unstable). my sound is configured properly, xmms plays mp3 and any other audio format it should play but i've got no sound KDE sounds(i mean sounds like startup sound or events' sounds). Arts is set 'on' in control center with 'full duplex'. Please help, because I'm a linux newbie.

thanks in advance
ML
tisam@wp.pl

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.