Supported Upgrade Path(s) To Debian Sarge KDE ?

FAO: the Debian KDE maintainers

If possible, could someone please post some details of the intended
supported upgrade paths for users of Woody with KDE 3.x.y systems to
the eventual release of Sarge with KDE 3.2.3/3.3 (whichever it turns
out to be) ?

Like many other Woody users, I'm still using the KDE 3.1.4 debs from
download.kde.org, and have found problems with the upgrade to every
later KDE-for-Debian so far released.  I'm guessing I won't be able to
upgrade to Sarge/KDE either ...

If I knew that there would be a supported upgrade path from some
particular KDE 3.2.x packaging then I might contemplate blowing away
my current setup and installing the requisite Woody debs from scratch
now, so as to be able to upgrade to Sarge as soon as possible after
its release.

I haven't noticed any plan being posted here, but if there's a
web-page giving this info I'd be grateful to be pointed to it.

Cheers (and TIA for the Herculean labours of you all)
Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.