Re: perculiar performance problem

I missed this reply in my inbox, thanks for the suggestions.

I've found the reason though: It's when xinerama is enabled that everything
gets slow. I have two monitors and if i run without xinerama enabled, its
fast as expected, but if i enable xinerama, it gets slow. I don't see why,
but at least now I have something else to search on :)

/Linus