Re: Mouse Control gone with new update

Chris Cheney wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:54:01PM -0700, Ralph Alvy wrote:
>> I notice that the Mouse Control module is gone with the latest
>> debian update from unstable. The error message says the following
>> is missing:
>>
>> libkcm_input.la
>
> There is no file called libkcm_input.la but there is a
> usr/lib/kde3/kcm_input.la in kcontrol. I am not at home so I can't
> check to see if it works on my box.
>
> Chris

Here is the Details message I get:

The diagnostics is:
Library files for "libkcm_input.la" not found in paths
Possible reasons:
An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned
control module
You have old third party modules lying around.
Check these points carefully and try to remove the module mentioned in
the error message. If this fails, consider contacting your
distributor or packager.