Re: 3.2.3-3 in sarge?

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 06:16:29PM -0400, David P James wrote:
> On Wed 28 July 2004 12:47, Bernd Schubert wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > now that sarge will be frozen soon, will kde in sarge still updated
> > to 3.2.3-3?
>
> Considering that 3.2.3 still isn't fully in unstable (check for
> Konqueror), I have my doubts. Of course what'll happen is that Sarge
> will be released right around the time 3.3 comes out and the various
> reviewers will wonder why it wasn't included.

KDE 3.2.92 (3.3b2) is currently being uploaded to experimental for
inclusion in sid in a couple weeks when KDE 3.3 is released. The rest of
KDE 3.2.3 will be uploaded to sid as soon as the KDE 3.2.92 debs for
experimental are done. Sarge will most likely be released with KDE 3.3.

The current estimated release date for the KDE 3.3 sources to packagers
is sometime between August 7-18.

Chris