Re: KWeather -- Station Help Needed

On Jul 25, 2004, at 5:29 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:

Robert Tilley <tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com> writes:

I live in Titusville, FL. The NOAA site brings up "KTIX" as the local station
ID.

KWeather complains that the station ID "KTIX" does not exist.

Try a different case?  ICAO is case sensitive, lowercase works for me.

Another idea, I can't remember if KWeather is U.S.-centric, but if it is, pull the "K" off the front... the airport identifiers prior to the conversion to ICAO standards (the U.S. is all the "K" prefixes) were three-letters.

--
Nate Duehr, nate@natetech.com