Re: KDE Styles broken in sarge

On Friday 09 July 2004 06:33 pm, Ian Eure wrote:

> I just updated my sarge desktop today, and I can only select the built-in
> QT styles now. (CDE, MS Windows 9x, Motif, Motif Plus, Platinum & SGI)

This broke awhile back.  I forget what the hack was.  I upgraded to Sid rather
than bother.

The archives remember for sure, but it had something to do with incompatible
libs, and needing to manually recompile something (kdelibs probably) against
what was actually there.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/