libgpgme and libkdenetwork

I'm runnging knoppix which is more or less debian testing with a
sprinkling of unstable.  I'm having a hard time getting kmail, kgpg,
and gnupg to play nice together.  If I try to set up a gpg plugin in
kmail, when kmail starts I get the following error.

Error loading plug-in library file "/usr/lib/libgpgme.so"!
(code: "/usr/lib/libkdenetwork.so.2: undefined symbol: initialize")

budr@twocups:~$ apt-cache policy libkdenetwork2
libkdenetwork2:
  Installed: 4:3.2.2-2
  Candidate: 4:3.2.2-2
  Version Table:
 *** 4:3.2.2-2 0
        990 http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Packages
        600 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I think I have the right version of libkdenetwork.  I'm not sure what
the real problem is.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

--
Bud Rogers	<budr@netride.net>	 KD5SZ