Re: revising the first cd contents...

folks this way of voting itsn't effective, you're not the only one who would use Debian and the thing you write mentioning your favourite application don't make sense e.g. because me or someone else simply not use them. I guess data from the popularity-contest should be used for such purposes or some kind of poll should be held somwhere to determine what application would be best to appear on the CD. am I wrong? :-\

Dominique Devriese wrote: