pgp signature attachements with cryptplug

Hi!

I'm using kmail + cryptplug from the Aegypten project, and it works
fine, *but* it attaches the signatures inline. Is it possible to
configure kmail or cryptlug (or something else in the aegypten project:
libgpg-error, libassuan, libgcrypt, libksba, gpgme, dirmngr, pinentry)
to attach the signature in a signature.asc file.

ps.: anybody know howto setup the smime plugin? I've compiled it, but I
can not use it :\

Thanks!

Daniel

--